Call for Dreamers
RealtimeConf focuses on the future of the world as it is shaped by technology. Please feel free to submit multiple presentations and proposals.
If in need of inspiration browse RealtimeConf's Vimeo channel. But also know that this year is going to be very different. :)
We're here to help
Presenting and sharing your ideas and work can be scary. We're here to guide you through not only writing your proposal but ready to advise how to deliver a great presentation. Here's what we can do for you:
- Brainstorm ideas and find the most suitable topic.
- Help you word the proposal.
- Advise on slide design or point to ready made templates.
- Schedule a rehearsal session on Talky.
There are great resources out there that can help prepare the proposal and talk itself such as We Are All Awesome and Speaking.io.
Do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with whatever you might need considering the proposal process.
If your proposal is selected, here's what you get:
- Travel: We will pay for your flight or train ticket.
- Entrance to the conference: If you already purchased a ticket to RealtimeConf it can be fully refunded. In case you're bringing a significant other or kid(s) we'll make sure they can attend as well.
- Accommodation: We cover your stay in a hotel for three days (October 6th-9th). We can arrange longer stays but you will have to cover the extra nights.
- Presentation Length: We will assign a strict length for each talk and expect people to help us stay close to schedule.
- Uniqueness: With RealtimeConf we constantly try to push the boundaries of what a conference should be. We're looking for creativity in proposals thus we've chosen not to accept talks that have been previously given elsewhere.
Code of Conduct
RealtimeConf is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. We require all applicants to read, understand and comply with the Code of Conduct.
Submit your proposalGo to proposal form